Air India is contracting Class 12 pass understudies: Apply now at airindia.in
Air India Limited has discharged an official warning welcoming possibility for experienced and learner lodge team opening for its northern district, Delhi.
All the intrigued, qualified competitors are asked for to apply through the endorsed organize most recent via airindia.in
The last date to apply for Air India Recruitment 2018 is May 2.
“The accomplished hopefuls ought to be by and by filling in as lodge team in a booked carrier with least one year of experience and having a legitimate SEP for Airbus or Boeing family air ship,” according to the official warning.
Add up to posts: 295
Name of the post:
Experienced Cabin Crew (Male/Female)
Student Cabin Crew unmarried (Male/Female)
Experienced lodge group:
Intrigued, qualified hopefuls should be middle of the road or class 12 go from a perceived board or college.
Student lodge team:
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any teach from a perceived college or establishment.
Or on the other hand
Applicants must be Class 12 go alongside three years degree/recognition in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel and Tourism (Government recognizsed courses).
AIR INDIA RECRUITMENT 2018: HOW TO APPLY
- Go to the official site. airindia.in
- On the landing page, tap on to the ‘Vocation Page’
- Enter all the required points of interest
- Snap to submit
- In the wake of presenting the same, take a print of it for future reference
AIR INDIA RECRUITMENT 2018: AGE LIMIT
Experienced lodge team: Candidates ought to be in the age gathering of 18 to 35. a long time.
Learner lodge team: Candidate ought to be in the age gathering of 18 to 27 years.
AIR INDIA RECRUITMENT 2018: SELECTION PROCESS
Experienced Cabin Crew:
Qualified hopefuls would be required to show up for a Preliminary Medical Examination comprising of Height and BMI check at the Test Center early in the day.
The individuals who are pronounced qualified for the Medical Parameters would be required to show up for a Written Test to be held probably on May 6. The time and setting of exam focus will be implied at the appropriate time.
Student Cabin Crew:
- Qualified competitors will be required to show up for Preliminary Medical Examination comprising of Height and BMI check
- Identity Assessment Round (PAR) at the setting as chose via Air India Limited
- Standard might be led in stages and applicants who qualify a similar will be required to show up for a Written Test.
AIR INDIA RECRUITMENT 2018: IMPORTANT DATES
- Last date: May 2
- Composed test for experienced lodge team: May 6 (speculative)
(This Story Originating From INDIATODAY)