ICAI Common Proficiency Test (CPT) enlistment to begin from April 4: Know how to apply
The enlistments for the ICAI Common Proficiency Test (CPT) will start from April 4. Intrigued hopefuls can apply most recent by April 26.
THE MOST EFFECTIVE METHOD TO APPLY:
- Go to the official site, icaiexam.icai.org
- Tap on the applicable connection
- Enter the essential subtle elements
- In the wake of presenting the same, the enrollment strategy will be finished.
- Take a printout for future reference
- The exam is booked to be hung on June 17 out of two sessions.
- India: Rs 1000
- Focuses in Kathmandu: Rs 1700
- Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai and Muscat: Rs 300
- Last date to apply without late expense: April 26
- Last date to apply with a late expense (Rs 600 for those whose middle is in India and Kathmandu): May 3
- Last date to apply with a late expense (10 dollars for different abroad exam focuses): May 3
Set up on July 1, 1949 as a body corporate under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 sanctioned by the Parliament (going about as the temporary Parliament of India) to direct the calling of Chartered Accountancy in India, ICAI is the second biggest expert bookkeeping body on the planet regarding participation second just to American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
For any question, applicants can visit the official site.
(This Story Originating From INDIATODAY)