Jharkhand Board Results 2020
JAC results 2020 : Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) is likely to be declared the class 10th and 12th (matriculation & intermediate) examinations result in the first week of July. Students can check JAC board results 2020 at official result portal jac.jharkhand.gov.in or jac.nic.in.
The answer script evaluation was delayed this year due to nationwide lockdown amid coronavirus outbreak. But as per the latest report, the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) almost completed the preparation of JAC 10th, 12th result publication.
Around 3.8 lakh students had appeared for the JAC 10th exam 2020 , while almost 2.8 lakh appeared for the JAC 12th examination.
How to check Jac 10th, 12th Result 2020 ?
1. Visit official result portal – jac.jharkhand.gov.in
2. On the home page click JAC 10th result 2020 or JAC 12th result 2020
3. A new page will appear on the display screen.
4. Enter your Admit Card Roll number and other details (as per requirements)
5. Click Submit button
6. The JAC result 2020 will be appeared on your mobile/desktop screnn
7. down the result and take print-out for future reference
Read also : Kerala Technical Board postponed B.tech exams