Kalyani Semester-1 Result 2019
University o f Kalyani (KU) published Under Graduates new CBCS (Choice Based Credit System) pattern Semester-1 examination result on 4th April (Thursday) 2019 at 3:30 P.M on official website klyuniv.ac.in . Students from various under graduates degree colleges from Nadia, Murshidabad and North 24 Parganas , may search the Kalyani 1st Semester (Honours/Programme) result 2019 from University’s official website .
How to Check Kalyani Semester -1 Result 2019 ?
- Simply open your browser and type klyuniv.ac.in (click)
- Open Result portal
- Get Kalyani University Result of UG 1st Semester (Honours/General) examination 2018
- Download MS Excel file ( B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Programme or Honours Result 2019)
General Information about Credit System (Result Information)
- Institution name : University of Kalyani
- Examination Name : B.A/B.Sc /B.Com Under Graduates 1st Semester CBCS Hnours/Programme Examination 2018
- Result Publication Date : 04/04/2019 (Afternoon)
- Affiliated Colleges :
1. Nadia Districts : Krishnagar DL College, Krishnagar Government College, Krishnagar Women’s College, Nabadwip Vidyasagar College , Plassey College, Bethuadahari College, Ranaghat College, Kalyani Mahavidyalaya, Bagula Sri Krishna College, Majdia College, Chapra College, Chakdah College, Haringhata College, Karimpur Pannadevi College etc
2. Murshidabad District : Beldanga SRF College, Berhampore College (Commerce College), Berhampore Girls’ College, Berhampore KN College, Salar College, Amtala JRM College, Lalbagh SCBC College, Jangipur College, Jiaganj Sripat Singh College, RDK College, Lalgola College, Kandi Raj College, Farakka College etc
3. North 24 Parganas ; Kanchrapara College
- Full Name :
1. SGPA – Semester Grade Point Average
2. Result :
FS – Failed but Supplementary (A candidate who fails to qualify or fails to appear in not more than two theoretical/practical paper (s) but secures 40% marks in each of the remaining papers in a semester, he/ she shall be treated as Failed but Supplementary (FS) and shall be allowed to pursue studies in the next semester. He/she shall generally be allowed to appear in supplementary examination(s) for only those papers in which he/she has failed.)
FR = Failed but Repeat (If a candidate fails to qualify in more than two papers (theoretical /practical) in a semester he/she shall be treated as Failed but Repeat (FR) and shall have to repeat the semester as a whole in the next year. He/she shall not be allowed to join classes of the next semester)
SQ= Semester Qualified
- Grade & Division :
Very simple Grade Credit calculation formula . Just simple arithmetic calculation. If you accumulate 7 Credit for 1st Semester, your percentage is (7.00 – .50) = 6.5 . it mean you get 65% marks . Same way , if you get 7.4 credit , your percentage is (7.4-.5 = 6.9) = 69% . You can submit any comment below to get quick answers .