NTA NEET 2020 Registration
The Online Registration for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 has started from 2nd December 2019 at 4 o’clock onward. According to the notification released by National Testing Agency (NTA) ,aspiring candidate may apply for NEET 2020 from today and the last date of registration is December 31, 2019. Candidates must visit official website ntaneet.nic.in to register for NTA NEET 2020.
Starting this year, the admission for MBBS courses in AIIMS, JIPMER and other affiliated Medical Institutions of India will be made through NEET only. The NTA will conduct NEET 2020 on May 3 from 2 pm to 5 pm.
Steps to Register for NEET 2020
- Visit the official website ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on ‘Online Submission for application for NEET 2020’
- Click on New Registration
- Fill the details correctly and click ‘submit’
- Pay the NEET 2020 Registration fees .
NEET 2020 Examination Patter :
The NTA NEET 2020 is three hour long examination made up for three sections – Physics , Chemistry and Biology. Biology has 90 questions, while Physics and Chemistry have 45 questions each. NEET 2020 will be OMR based. The score will be converted into percentile score.
NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria :
As per the official notification, candidates need to qualify the following eligibility criteria in order to appear for NEET 2020 exam. The candidate should be an Indian national. The applicant must have passed Class 12th exam or must be appearing for it this year. Applicants must have subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology at 10+2 level. They must also have Mathematics and an elective subject along with English at 10+2 level.
NTA NEET 2020 Application Fees :
- For General and UR – Rs.1500
- For General-EWS or OBC-NCL – Rs.1400
- For SC, ST, PwD and Transgender – Rs.800
NEET 2020 Age Restrictions :
As per the notification, NEET 2020 lower age limit has been set at 17 years as on 31st December 2019 while the upper age limit has been fixed at 25 years as on 31st December 2019.
NTA NEET 2020 Important Dates :
- NEET 2020 Online Application Fees Submission Begins : 2nd December 2019
- Last Date of Online Registration : 31st December 2019
- Last Date of Registration Fees Submission : 31st Dec, 2019
- NEET 2020 Application Form Correction Window : January 15, 2020
- NEET 2020 Admit Card : March 27, 2020
- NTA NEET 2020 Examination date : May 3, 2020
- NEET 2020 Result declaration : June 4, 2020