West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2018 Declared at 10 am
West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2018
Declared at 10 am
The results of Class 10 examination has been declared. This year, 56 students are in the top ten list. Sanjeevani Debnath Scores 689 of 700
WBBSE Madhyamik 10th results 2018: Meet the toppers
Sanjibani Debnath (First) (689 marks)
Sirshendu Saha (Second) (688 marks)
Mayurakshi Saha (Third) (687 marks)
Nilabja Das (Third) (687 marks)
Mrinmoy Mondal (Third) (687 marks)
Deep Gayan (Fourth)
Srija Patra (Fifth)
WBBSE Madhyamik Results 2018: Sanjibani Debnath secures the First Rank
The Class 10 Madhyamik result has been declared. Sanjibani Debnath has secured first rank with 689 marks. The topper is the student of Suniti Academy, Coochbihar
WBBSE Madhyamik results 2018: 85.49% passed, slight dip from the last year
This year, 85.49 percent students cleared the examinatiomn successfully, a slight dip from the last year
WBBSE Madhyamik results 2018: 8,99,564 candidates passed
The Class 10 Madhyamik result has been declared. 8,99,564 candidates have successfully cleared the examination
WBBSE Madhyamik results 2018: Kolkata scores a pass percentage of 91.11
The Class 10 Madhyamik result has been declared. Kolkata secured a pass percentage of 91.11
WBBSE Madhyamik 10th results 2018: East Midnapore tops among district
East Mindnapre topped among the districts by securing a pass percentage of 96.13 per cent followed by West Midnapore and Kolkata
WBBSE Madhyamik 10th results 2018: 11.91% increase in number of girls
This year, the number of girls appeared is higher than the boys. The number of girls appeared was 6,21,266 and the number of boys appeared was 4,81,555. The examination was conducted in 2,819 centres across the state. There was also a sharp rise of candidates, 11,02,921, last year it was 10,71,846.
Point To Be Remembered While Checking WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2018?
- Candidates need to keep secure their roll no. while checking WB Board Madhyamik Result 2018.
- After checking the result, don’t forget to take print out of result.
- As, the result is important document to select stream and take part in next class.
- If the students have any issue with their West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2018, then they can apply for rechecking.
- Students will be able to apply for rechecking with in a month after the declaration of result.
- The request of rechecking will be initiated after the completion of process of application fees.
Previous Year’s Result Analysis of West Bengal Madhyamik
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education conducted the 10th class exams in the month of March. There are huge number of students appears every year in the board exams and now those students who appeared this year are desperately waiting for their West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2018. For some relief, we are here providing previous year result statistics for the estimation of WB Madhyamik 10th Result 2018. You can check the details from underneath mentioned table.
|Year||Appeared Students||Passing % Boys||Passing % Girls||Overall Passing Ratio|
Follow Below Steps to View/ Download WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2018:
- Visit wbbse.org Official Portal of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
- Scroll Down Below at the “Latest Results Updates“.
- Then, Find & Click on the “Madhayamik Result 2018 WBBSE“.
- Then, Fill the Required Details. Also, Click on the Submit Button.
- Finally !! Your WB Board Class 10th Result will Appear at www.wbbse.org Portal.
- Students can also get their result by sending SMS: WB10<space>roll number to 56070.
WBBSE Result 2018 will also be available on
GET YOUR WB MADHYAMIK RESULT 2018 ON MOBILE – SMS
SMS – WB10<space>ROLL NUMBER – Send it to 56263
Provision for revaluation/recalculation
Candidates not pleased with the stated result may apply for the revaluation. Revaluation form must be submitted on or before the last date fixed by the board. For failure candidates, the West Bengal Board of Secondary Examination (WBBSE) gives an opportunity to save a year with Supplementary Examinations.
Established in 1951, the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education is responsible for conducting examinations for standard X for both government and private schools affiliated to the board. It is responsible for improvement and promotion of education in the state.
West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2019
|Tuesday||12th February 2019||First Language *|
|Wednesday||13th February 2019||Second language**|
|Friday||15th February 2019||History|
|Saturday||16th February 2019||Geography|
|Monday||18th February 2019||Mathematics|
|Tuesday||19th February 2019||Physical Science|
|Wednesday||20th February 2019||Life Science|
|Friday||22th February 2019||Optional Elective Subjects|
Important Note :-
- * First Language :- Bengali English, Gujarati, Hindi, Modern Tibetan, Nepali, Odia, Gurmukhi (Punjabi), telly, Tamil, Urdu and Santali,
- **Second Language :- 1) English if any Language other than English is Offered as First language 2) Bengali or Nepali, If English is the First Language.
. We wish all students, all the Best!
Source: wifistudy.com. indiatimes.timesofindia.com, ndtv.com, wbresultsnicin.in, firstpost.com, news18.com, datesheetmap.co.in