Kalyani CBCS Sem-2 Results 2019
University of Kalyani (KU) declared CBCS (Choice Based Credit System) Semester 2 Results (B.A/B.Sc/ B.Com Honours and Programme/General Courses) will declare on 24th October (24/10/2019) after 5 PM positively . Students those who appeared for Kalyani University Semester-2 examination earlier , may check their KU SEM-2 Results 2019 by following below given instructions .
Affiliated Colleges Under Kalyani University :
- Nadia District : Chakdaha College, Kalyani Mahavidyalaya , Haringhata College, Ranaghat College, Santipur College, Nabadwip Vidyasagar College, Bethuadahari College, Plassey College, Krishnagar DL Roy College, Krishnagar Women’s College, Krishnagar Government College, Karimpur Pannadevi College, Bagula Sri Krishna College, Majdia College, Chapra College etc .
- Murshidabad District : Berhampore KN College, Berhampore Commerce College, Berhampore Girls College, Beldanga SRF College, Lalbagh SCBC College, Salar College, Amtala HRM College, Jiaganj Sripat Singh College, Jiaganj RDK College, Kandi Raj College, Kandi Commerce College, Farakka College, Jangipur College, Islampur College, Dumkol College, Sagardighi College, Lalgola College etc.
- North 24 Parganas : Kanchrapara College
How to Check KU SEM-2 Results 2019 ?
- Kalyani University SEM-2 Results will be available on 21st October at evening on University’s official website (klyuniv.ac.in ) and online result portal (exametc.com )
- Click Exametc Result portal (direct link given above)
- Put your CBCS Sem-2 Roll Number correctly (e.g – 3112 … )
- Click View Result
- Result will appear on your mobile and desktop screen . Take a print out
- Students can get their Kalyani University SEM-2 Mark sheet from their respective colleges after the end of Puja vacation.
- Kalyani Semester 2 Result in Microsoft EXCEL Format —– Check klyuniv.ac.in
- Excel format Result will available on Kalyani University official result portal within 2 days .
- Have a Good Day !
You May Like : Purulia SKBU University Sem-2 Result 2019