Bank of India Recruitment 2018: Hiring for 158 officers post to start from April 20, know how to apply
The Bank of India, a main Public Sector Bank having its Head Office in Mumbai, has discharged an official warning welcoming all the intrigued, qualified possibility for the enlistment of Officers (Credit) in General Banking stream.
Intrigued, qualified competitors can apply through the endorsed arrange from April 20 to May 5 on the official site, the connection for which is bankofindia.co.in
Further, qualified competitors should show up for an online examination on June 10 (speculative).
Add up to posts: 158
NAME OF THE POST:
All the intrigued, qualified hopeful need to have a degree in MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA from foundation of notoriety (two/three year program)/Post-graduation degree in Commerce/Science/Economics from a perceived organization or college.
Likewise, competitors ought to have scored least 60 for every penny in the graduation.
In addition, Chartered Accountants or ICWA or Company Secretary qualified is additionally qualified for the enrollment.
“An affirmation in PC course for least three months or Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or a while later, is an absolute necessity,” includes the enrolling body.
BANK OF INDIA RECRUITMENT 2018: HOW TO APPLY
- Sign on to the official site: bankofindia.co.in
- Tap on “Current Openings”
- Tap on “Online Application”
- Officially enrolled competitor simply need to “Sign In” by utilizing their application number and secret word sent to their substantial email ID/Mobile No.
- Fill in all the required data
- Tap on “SUBMIT”
- Transfer Photo and Signature according to the rules
- In the wake of transferring the same, remove a print from online application shape for sometime later
BANK OF INDIA RECRUITMENT 2018: AGE LIMIT
Least: 21 years
Most extreme: 30 years
- SC/ST applicants: Five years
- OBC applicants: Three years
- People With Benchmark Disabilities: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen: Five years
- People normally domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir amid the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89: Five years
- People influenced by 1984 mobs: Five years
BANK OF INDIA RECRUITMENT 2018: APPLICATION FEE
General/OBC hopefuls: Rs 600
SC/ST/PWD hopefuls: Rs 100
Hopefuls will be chosen through an online test and additionally an individual meeting.
The online exam will be 120-minutes in length and be isolated into three parts: English dialect test, General mindfulness with uncommon reference to the saving money industry and budgetary administration.
BANK OF INDIA RECRUITMENT 2018: IMPORTANT DATES
Last date: May 5
(This Story Originating From INDIATODAY)