Turn into a CBI Inspector: Apply before June 4 to secure the activity
CBI Inspector : Attention! CBI needs to employ graduates for the post of Sub-investigator and Inspector. The last date to apply for this post is June 4, 2018.
Name of the post: Sub-Inspector and Inspector
Number of posts: 53
Pay scale for Sub Inspector and Inspector post: Pay Band – II Rs.9300-34800
Application Fee: Rs. 100/ –
CBI RECRUITMENT 2018: IMPORTANT DATES
- Last date to apply: June 4, 2018
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): July 25, 2018 to August 20, 2018
- Date of Tier-II: November 27, 2018 to November 30, 2018
- Date of Tier-III (Descriptive): To be advised later
- Date of Tier-IV (Skill test)- To be advised later
CAPABILITY DETAILS FOR SUB-INSPECTOR :
Capability: Bachelor’s Degree from a perceived college or identical.
Physical measures for the post of Sub-Inspector in Central Bureau of Investigation:
- Tallness for men – 165 cm
- Tallness for ladies – 150 cm
- Chest: 76 cm
- Vision: Eye-locate (with or without glasses) Distant vision: 6/6 out of one and 6/9 in the other eye and close vision ought to be 0.6 out of one eye and 0.8 in other eye.
- Age constrain: 20-30 years
CAPABILITY DETAILS FOR INSPECTOR:
Capability: Bachelor’s Degree from a perceived college or proportionate.
Physical gauges for the Post of Inspector in Central Bureau of Investigation:
- Stature: 157.5 cms.
- Chest: 81 cms
- Age constrain: 18-27 years
Determination will be helped out through a Computer-based examination and the Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Document check wherever pertinent; the Commission will draw up the All India Merit List for every class of post.
The same number of competitors as are found by the Commission to have qualified in the examination should be prescribed for arrangement for every class of post up to the quantity of opportunities accessible, thinking about alternative for the posts.
(This Story Originating Form INDIATODAY)