Reservation Quota : Ahead to Caste Free Nation
Naredra Modi led NDA Cabinet approves a proposal for for 10% reservation for those who are economically backward and fall in the General categories . BJP government will move to amend the constitution in order to grant this 10% reservation for economically weaker categories in India. Ahead to the Loksabha Election 2019, it genuinely a good political move .
For your kind information, the Supreme court has put an upper limit of 50% on quota limit. The proposed announcement of 10% reservation for economically weaker upper castes will be over and above the existing 50% maximum reservation limit . In this regard, government has to amend the constitution to implement such 10% general castes reservation policy. Article 15 & Art.16 of Chapter Number-3 of the Indian Constitution will have to amended for implementation of such decision .
The Modi Government will move a constitution amendment bill in Parliament on Tuesday to push for extra 10% reservation for upper castes especially economically deprived sections in India. Government going to implement a new reservation policy basis on economic condition rather castes lines.
Terms & Conditions for 10% Reservation Policy (Proposed)
- Those owning more than 5 acre land will be excluded
- Those having a residential plot of more than 1000 square will not be eligible for this reservation
- People owning a plot more than 100 square yard in a notified Municipality will also not be able to benefit from 10% Reservation
- Those owning a plot more than 200 yards in non-notified areas will also be excluded
- Those earning annual income (family) of more than 8 lakh per annum are also excluded from 10% Reservation Policy.
Read Also : Saudi Women Not get Divorce Confirmation by SMS