What a great performance again by Bangladesh National Cricket team against Afghanistan in CWC 2019. In an all-round performance Bangladesh beat Afghanistan by 62 runs. Shakib Al Hasan’s all-round performance helped Bangladesh to keep their Semi Final hope alive as the team defeated Afghanistan by 62 runs in CWC 2019. The brief score line is Bangladesh 262/7 (Mushtafiqur Rahim 83, Shakib Al Hasan 51 , Mujeeb Ur Rahaman 3-39) . In counter Afghanistan all out at 200 runs (Samiullah Shinwari 49, Gulbadin Naib 47, Shakib 5-29) . Bangladesh wins by 62 runs .
Today all single Bangladeshi’s are feeling proud for All-rounder Shakib Al Hasan because he made and breaks many records in Cricket history. Just check what Shakib achieved today .
- Shakib Al Hasan has been declared Man-of-the-match in today’s match against Afghanistan
- Tigers beat Afghanistan by 62 runs
- Shakib Al Hasan becomes the first all-rounder in World Cup history who scored 400+ runs and 10+ wickets in a single World Cup tournament .
- Shakib Al Hasan joins the all round excellence at the world cup with Kapil Dev and Yubraj Singh.
- He becomes the first bowler of Bangladesh who take 5 wickets in any world cup cricket match .
- Shakib becomes the first Bangladeshi cricket player who score 50+ runs and 5 wickets in a single World Cup match.
- He becomes the second player after Yubraj who achieved this glory .
- Shakib becomes the first player in WC history to score 1000+ runs and 30+ wickets
— Mustafizur Rahman (@Mustafiz90) June 17, 2019
— Twitter Moments India (@MomentsIndia) June 24, 2019
— Saj Sadiq (@Saj_PakPassion) June 24, 2019
You May Like : Andre Russell ruled out of the rest of CWC 2019