(This Story originating from NDTV)
Chinese Government Scholarship 2018-19 Announced For Indian Nationals; Last Date To Apply March 4
Chinese Government Scholarship 2018-19 Announced For Indian Nationals; Last Date To Apply March 4. Online applications have been welcomed from qualified candidates for the honor of Chinese Government Scholarship 2018-19. The grant is being offered by offered by the Government of China under Bilateral Program for seeking after higher examinations/explore/specialization.
NEW DELHI: Online applications have been welcomed from qualified candidates for the honor of Chinese Government Scholarship 2018-19. The grant is being offered by the Government of China under Bilateral Program for seeking after higher investigations/examine/specialization. The grant will be offered to understudies who wish to seek after Undergraduate programs, Master’s projects, Doctoral projects, General Scholar program, and Senior Scholar programs. Understudies can apply for the grant in any of the accompanying fields – Language and Literature, Science (Pure and connected), and Humanities and Social Sciences.
- For undergrad programs, candidate must be a secondary school graduate younger than 25.
- For Master’s projects, candidate must be a four year certification holder younger than 35.
- For Doctoral projects, candidate must be a graduate degree holder younger than 40.
- For General Scholar program, candidate must be younger than 45 and have finished no less than two years of undergrad contemplate while applying for general researcher programs.
- For Senior Scholar programs, candidate must be graduate degree holder or a partner educator (or above) younger than 50 while applying for senior researcher programs.
- Hopefuls applying for the grants must have 60% stamps in the required capability.
Candidates should apply online through Ministry of Human Resource Development entrance (http://proposal.sakshat.ac.in/grant). Last date to apply is March 4, 2018.
Aside from making the application on the MHRD entrance, candidates are additionally required to apply online all the while through China Scholarship Council site http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or www.campuschina.org.
The official notice for the Chinese Government Scholarship is accessible on the MHRD site and candidates are asked for to experience the insights about qualification and application process before starting the application procedure.