IISc welcomes application from SC/ST possibility for Fellowship in Science and Engineering: How to apply
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore discharged an official warning welcoming all the intrigued, qualified contender for Summer Fellowship in Science and Engineering 2018.
In any case, the association is open just for SC/ST understudies.
The last date to apply for the same is April 25.
Applicants keen on applying must be in the primary year of Master of Science (MSc) in science disciplines (Biological, Physical, Chemical and Mathematical Sciences) or in the third year of BE/BTech or proportionate degree from a perceived college/organization.
‘Understudies amid second year MSc, fourth-year Engineering, MTech understudies and understudies effectively connected in the past are not qualified for this program,’ according to the official notice.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY:
- Every one of the hopefuls need to apply online at admissions.iisc.ernet.in
- Enter all the required points of interest in the endorsed design
- After accommodation of online application, take a printout of the application
- At that point, connect the most recent photo and sign it from the Principal of the school
- The Principal marked application needs to filter in PDF or Jpg arrange and needs to transfer the same to the site
- Last date to apply: April 25
ABOUT THE FELLOWSHIP:
The length of the program is 1 month; it will be held in June/July
The partnership conveys compensation of Rs 5,000 and a book allow of Rs 1,500
‘Chosen hopefuls will work with one of the employees of IISc, and learn different procedures utilized as a part of research,’ the official notice read.
(This Story Originating From INDIATODAY)