Jharkhand Board Class 10, 12 comes about prone to be out in the main seven day stretch of June
Jharkhand Board : Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) will pronounce the consequences of registration or Class 10 and middle of the road or Class 12 board examinations by the principal seven day stretch of June.
In excess of 748,000 understudies showed up for both the examinations, which started from March 8. The exams, which were planned to close on March 27, finished on April 3.
The Mathematics and Computers exams, which were booked on April 26 and April 27 separately, were drop because of Ram Navami festivities. They were hung on April 2 and April 3 separately.
There were 431,734 understudies who showed up in the Class 10 exams led in 954 exam focuses over the state.
A YEAR AGO’ CLASS 10 AND CLASS 12 RESULTS:
- The general pass rate for Class 10 of every 2017 was at 57.91, down from 67.54 of every 2016 when almost 466,000 understudies showed up for the exams
- For Class 12, 52.36 for each penny understudies passed the science stream exam and 60.09 for every penny cleared the trade stream in 2017. More than 326,000 understudies showed up for the Class 12 exams a year ago
- The Jharkhand Academic Council was constituted by HRD office, legislature of Jharkhand
- The chamber was set up for holding and leading examinations toward the finish of Intermediate, Education, Secondary Education, Sanskrit Education and Madrasa Education
- The committee began working in a leased house in Rameshwaram where already the Jharkhand Intermediate Council worked, and the Secondary segment kept on working in Zila School Ranchi grounds
(This Story Originating From INDIATODAY)