Kalyani University final year exam guidelines, Schedule
Kalyani University Final Year Exam Schedule
The University of Kalyani (KU) has issued U.G Final Year/P.G Final Semester/P.G final year examinations, 2020 guidelines which will be held online, offline and blended mode. The KU will conduct Under Graduate (UG) Part-III /P.G Final Semester/P.G (DODL) final year exam 2020 from October 1 to October 18 as per schedule programme (which will uploaded on Kalyani University’s Official website and respective colleges website in coming days).
The said examinations will be conducted under the supervision of the respective Principal/ TIC/ OIC/ HoD of the P.G department/Director DODL.
General Guidelines for KU Final Year Exam
- Students/Examines having valid Registration numbers, Roll Numbers and processing proper admit cards may write the examinations, sitting at home, in accordance with the programme/ schedule given on the University/ College website
- Question papers/assignments may be downloaded , one hour before the commencement of the exams, from the University of Kalyani and respective college websites on the day of examination .
- Only in very special cases, the examinees themselves or through their authorized representatives may collect question papers /University approved answer papers before one hour of commencement of examination. The respective college Pribcipals/TIC/OIC / DODL may request the University to get answer papers (Khatas) in which students may write their answers
- The examination will be held on the basis of specified syllabus of the the respective semesters/ parts prescribed by the University of Kalyani . In case of P.G departments questions/ assignments will be set from within covered syllabus .
- In the examination, all students are asked to submit the scanned answer scripts (in A4 size paper) within two hours from the completion of the examination as per schedule , through email/ whatsapp duly specified by their respective colleges/ P.G departments /DODL which will already be posted on their websites.
- Any examinee having difficulty in uploading answer scripts may send the written answer scripts duly sealed in an envelop to a designated office of the University/ College through authorized representative or he/she may submit the answer scripts on the following day (i.e the day after the question paper for the specific examination was put up on the website of the University/ College) within a time to be specified on the respective website , subsequent to the date of examination.
- Examinees must write their respective Registration Numbers and Roll Numbers on the top of each page. They are strongly advised to put page numbers as well.
- Students are also strongly advised to write answers in their own words.
- The submission of the answer scripts after the schedule time and date shall not be entertained .
- There may be little variation in time because of connectivity issues. The Principals /TIC/ OIC/ HoD of PG Department may consider the issue, if necessary.
- Students who not satisfied with the mode of examinations or results thereafter may sit for off-line exams to be conducted by the University as and when the coronavirus pandemic situation improves.
Guideline for Practical Examinations :
- Option-I : The practical examination may be held in the same mode mentioned above. The question papers/ assignments shall be set on the methodology /theory of the practical subjects.
- Option -II : The papers for practical exam may be evaluated on the basis of regular assignment made throughout the course. (The respective college authority /P.G departments Committee/ PGBOS shall take the final decision in this regard .
Evaluation of Answer Scripts and Publication of Result :
- The answer scripts shall be evaluated by the teachers of the respective department under the co-ordinatorship of the Principal /TIC/OIC/ DODL of the college. In P.G departments , teachers involved with respective course (s) may be assigned to evaluate the answer scripts, as decided by the respective departmental committee/ PGBOS/ Director DODL . In all cases , decision by the Principal/ TIC/OIC/HoD of P.G department/Director of DODL shall be decided final.
- The link to the portal congaing the details of the candidates and their respective award slips will be sent to the concerned colleges/PG Departments/Director DODL well in advance of the exam date. After the evaluation of the answer scripts the college authorities /Heads of the PG departments/ Director DODL shall enter the marks awarded in designated parts of the award slips and send the final documents through online of the Department of Controller of Examination within 20-10-2020.
- The expected date of the publication of the results of U.G Part-3/P.G (DODL) Final year/ P.G Semester examination is October 31, 2020.
To check more details about Kalyani University Final Year examinations, schedule, results , simply visit official website klyuniv.ac.in .
Read Also : UGC NET Examination 2020 rescheduled