Kalyani University Semester-4 Result 2020, Check here
KU Sem-4 Result 2020: Check here
University of Kalyani (KU) may publish Under Graduate (U.G) B.A/B.Sc/B.Com (Honours/Major/Programme courses) Semester-4 result in second week of January, 2021. Students those who appeared UG 4th Semester exam (November), may check their UG result online through official University website klyuniv.ac.in
Kalyani University has conducted Under Graduate Semester-IV examination in the month of November by blended mode (Open Book Examination-OBE). More than 50,000 students from various affiliated colleges from Nadia, Murshidabad and North 24 Parganas has appeared the said examination from their home due to coronavirus pandemic situation in the state.
According to source, the KU is going to open online award list submission portal from December 16. Respective teachers from various colleges will submit Semester-4 marks in the official result submission portal before December 25. The University will prepare the whole result-sheet within December 28. And it seems Students will get their KU Semester-4 result 2020 just after New Year 2021.
How to Check Kalyani University Semester-4 Result 2020 ?
|Institution Name||University of Kalyani|
|Result to be Declared||B.A/ B.Sc/B.Com Semester 4 examination result 2020|
|Tentative dates of result publication||January, 2021|
|Where to check||1. klyuniv.ac.in |
General Information about KU Credit System (CBCS)
- Institution name : University of Kalyani
- Examination Name : B.A/B.Sc /B.Com Under Graduates 4th Semester CBCS Honours/Programme Examination 2020
- Roll Number Prefix – 2114, 3114
- Affiliated Colleges :
1. Nadia Districts : Krishnagar DL College, Krishnagar Government College, Krishnagar Women’s College, Nabadwip Vidyasagar College , Plassey College, Bethuadahari College, Ranaghat College, Kalyani Mahavidyalaya, Bagula Sri Krishna College, Majdia College, Chapra College, Chakdah College, Haringhata College, Karimpur Pannadevi College etc
2. Murshidabad District : Beldanga SRF College, Berhampore College (Commerce College), Berhampore Girls’ College, Berhampore KN College, Salar College, Amtala JRM College, Lalbagh SCBC College, Jangipur College, Jiaganj Sripat Singh College, RDK College, Lalgola College, Kandi Raj College, Farakka College etc
3. North 24 Parganas ; Kanchrapara College
- Full Name :
1. SGPA – Semester Grade Point Average
2. Result :
FS – Failed but Supplementary (A candidate who fails to qualify or fails to appear in not more than two theoretical/practical paper (s) but secures 40% marks in each of the remaining papers in a semester, he/ she shall be treated as Failed but Supplementary (FS) and shall be allowed to pursue studies in the next semester. He/she shall generally be allowed to appear in supplementary examination(s) for only those papers in which he/she has failed.)
FR = Failed but Repeat (If a candidate fails to qualify in more than two papers (theoretical /practical) in a semester he/she shall be treated as Failed but Repeat (FR) and shall have to repeat the semester as a whole in the next year. He/she shall not be allowed to join classes of the next semester)
SQ= Semester Qualified
- Grade & Division :
Very simple Grade Credit calculation formula . Just simple arithmetic calculation. If you accumulate 7 Credit for 4th or 2nd Semester, your percentage is (7.00 – .50) = 6.5 . it mean you get 65% marks . Same way , if you get 7.4 credit , your percentage is (7.4-.5 = 6.9) = 69% . You can submit any comment below to get quick answers .
Read Also : Eminent poet Sudhir Chakraborty died at 86