Krishnagar Govt College Admission, merit list 2020
Krishnagar Government College Merit List 2020
KGC admission 2020 : Krishnagar Government College has issued online college admission notification for admission to first year Under Graduate (UG) courses (honours/programme) under CBCS semester pattern for academic year 2020-2021. Students those who cleared H.S examination, may apply online for Krishnagar Government College UG courses through official website.
Krishnagar Government College, affiliated to University of Kalyani, is one of the best general degree college in Nadia district of West Bengal. Get KGC Admission 2020 essential information for submitting online application form.
- Applicants must have a personal email ID and mobile number (active and accessible) in order to apply online. Otherwise online application form will not be accepted by software for application.
- Only online application is accepted for admission during 2020-2021 session
- Online application form will be available on college website on and from August 10, 2020.
- Official college website – www.krishnagargovtcollege.org
- Click on ‘Admission’ button , then “click here for online submission of application form“
- Application for maximum three (03) honours courses can be submitted through one application form
- For admission in general/programme courses (arts and Science) separate application need to be submitted
- Cost of application form : Honours Rs.150 (for up to 3 subjects) and General Rs.100 for each application form, Rs.200 for 2 application forms in two different general/programme courses.
- Application fees has to be paid through online mode using Debit/ Credit cards/ net banking and receipts will be generated for successful transaction.
- Two copies of printout of submitted application form and two online payments must be brought during documents verification.
- KGC Provisional merit list 2020 will be displayed in the college website on the specific date. If there is any mistake and need correction, students can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with proper attachments of documents within specific time-limit.
Krishnagar Government College subject wise intake seat capacity :
Krishnagar Government College GE Subject combination:
KGC Admission 2020: Schedule (tentative)
Krishnagar Government College Online admission, provisional/final merit list publication schedule date and time :
|Event||Scheduled date and time|
|Online Admission form Submission||August 10 to August 20 (12 noon)|
|Krishnagar Government College provisional merit list 2020 publication date & time||August 22 at 12 noon (college website)|
|Submission of application for correction of merit list (if any) through email||22-08-2020 (12 noon) to 24-08-2020 (12 noon)|
|KGC Final merit list 2020 publication date||August 25 at 5 p.m|
|Publication of 1st provisional list for online admission (honours)||27-08-2020 (8 p.m)|
|Payment of admission fees (online mode)||27-08-2020 (8 p.m) to 01-09-2020 (up to 12 p.m)|
|Publication of 2nd admission list for Honours courses||04-09-2020 at 8 p.m|
|Payment of admission fees||04-09-2020 (8 p.m) to 08-09-2020 (up to 12 noon)|
|Publication of 3rd admission list||11-09-2020 (8 p.m)|
|payment of admission fees||11-09-2020 (8 p.m) to 15-09-2020 (up to 12 noon)|
|Willing box will be opened online||11-09-2020 (8 p.m) to 17-09-2020 (up to 12 noon)|
|Publication of provisional list of willing candidates||19-09-2020 (8 p.m)|
|Publication of 4th provisional list for admission||21-09-2020 (8 p.m)|
|Payment of admission fees||21-09-2020 (8 p.m) to 25-09-2020 (up to 12 noon0|
|For Admission related notice, online application form submission and to check merit list visit college website||krishnagargovtcollege.org|
Krishnagar Government College General Courses admission and merit list publication schedule:
About Krishnagar Government College:
Krishnagar Government College (KGC), established in 1846, is the oldest college in Nadia district of West Bengal state. It offers degree courses in Arts and Science and also some of the Post Graduate (PG) courses. The college is affiliated to University of Kalyani.