Manipur Results 2018: COHSEM HSE Class 12 Result to be announced around 5 pm at manresults.nic.in
Manipur Results 2018 : The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur (CO HSEM), which is otherwise called the Board of Secondary Education Manipur (BSEM Manipur) is relied upon to proclaim the Class 12 comes about today, April 30, 2018.
The outcome will be declared on the official site, manresults.nic.in
Prior, different media reports asserted that the Manipur Class 12 results will be announced around 3.00 pm today.
Presently, the Manipur Results 2018 is required to be declared at around 5 pm.
Manipur Class 12 examination 2018 was directed from February 19 and finished on March 28.
Manipur Class 12 exams 2018 were directed in 91 focuses the country over and an aggregate of 28,020 competitors had showed up for the same.
Manipur Results 2018: How to check
- Go to the official site, manresults.nic.in
- Tap on the outcome connect
- Enter the fundamental points of interest
- In the wake of presenting the same, Manipur Class 12 result will be shown on the screen
- Take a printout for future reference
Manipur Results 2018: Full points of interest
- Name of the Board: Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur
- Name of the exam: Board of Secondary Education Manipur
- Result discharge date: April 30
- Result discharge time: At around 4 pm
- Result official site: manresults.nic.in
In 2017, Ngangom Jinita topped Manipur Board Class 12 examination in Arts stream, Shap Makan bested in Commerce stream and Gurumayum GopalKrishna Sharma beat in Science stream.
The general passing level of Manipur Class 12 Results 2017 confronted 68.81 for every penny.
The passing level of young men was 66 for each penny and passing level of young ladies was 68 for every penny.
About Board of Secondary Education, Manipur:
The Board of Secondary Education, Manipur was set up by a demonstration of Manipur administrative get together in 1972.
It conducts open examinations toward the finish of class 10 for the courses contemplated in class 10 as it were. The Board does not direct some other open examination.
(This Story Originating From INDIATODAY)