Meghna Srivastava finish CBSE twelfth Boards with 99.8%, needs to seek after brain science
Meghna Srivastava : The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has proclaimed the Class 12 board comes about today, May 26 on the official site, the connection for which is cbseresults.nic.in
This year, Meghna Shrivastava of Step by Step School, Ghaziabad has finished the board examination with 499 checks out of 500.
In an elite discussion with IndiaTodayEducation, CBSE Class 12 topper 2018 stated, “I am overpowered to see the outcomes. I never expected that I will score 499 imprints. As a matter of fact no one hopes to score these numerous imprints.”
“I need to do study Psychology. Starting at now, I don’t realize what at last I need to do throughout everyday life. Despite everything I have thinking on the same.”
CBSE Topper 2018: Meghna Srivastava marks
- English center: 99
- History: 100
- Geology: 100
- Brain science: 100
- Financial aspects: 100
Prompt for future board hopefuls:
“To start with and the primary most thing is that every one of the understudies should step through their examination like another other exam. I would prompt every one of the understudies not to do a minute ago investigation,” Meghna Srivastava said.
On sharing her prosperity mantra, she stated, “Diligent work and consistency is the way to progress. Understudies ought to be sorted out from the very first moment of the board planning.”
How could she get ready?
“I never did late night consider yet gave approach time to each subject. I honed a considerable measure of test papers and dissected them with the goal that I become acquainted with my feeble focuses.”
More on CBSE Class 12 Results:
- The pass rate has enhanced to 83.01 for every penny from 82.02 for every penny of a year ago
- Trivandrum recorded the most astounding pass level of 97.32 for every penny, Chennai stood second with 93.87 for each penny, trailed by Delhi at 89 for every penny
- As announced, 72,599 competitors scored 90 for each penny or more stamps while 12,737 understudies have scored 95 for every penny or more
- Anoushka Chandra with 498 out of 500 imprints is the second all India topper in CBSE Board Exam 2018
- 2914 in an unexpected way abled hopefuls enrolled for CBSE class 12 comes about, 2836 applicants showed up for exam and 2482 understudies cleared the examination.
(This Story originating Form INDIATODAY)