Midnapore College UG Admission, Merit List 2020
Midnapore College Admission Schedule 2020
Midnapore College has started Online Admission process for 2020-2021 academic session UG first year admission. Midnapore College (Autonomous), is affiliated to Vidyasagar University, invites online application form for admission to first year/semester under graduates courses under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS).
Midnapore College is one of the best degree college under Vidyasagar University. Students those who have cleared 10+2 examination, can apply for Midnapore College Admission 2020 as per scheduled dates. Direct Admission for the subjects Economics, Hindi, Political Science, Sociology, Statistics, Microbiology, Electronics and B.C.A will be held on and from 03.08.2020 to 10.08.2020 (midnight) till the availability of the seats.
|Online Application Form Submission starting from||18.7.2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||08.08.2020 up to midnight|
|Midnapore College Provisional Merit List 2020 Publication date & time||09.08.2020 at 3 p.m in the college website|
|Final Merit List (Subject wise) Publication date||10.08.2020 at 3 p.m|
|1st Merit List for Online admission||10th August 2020 at 3 p.m|
|Admission will be made based on first merit list||10th August to 12th August 2020 till midnight|
|Midnapore College 2nd Merit List publication date||13th August 2020 at 10 a.m|
|Admission based on second merit list will be made between||13th August to 15th August 2020 till midnight|
|3rd Merit List Publication date||16th August 2020 at 10 a.m (if seats available)|
|Medinipur College Admission based on third merit list||16th August 2020 to 17th August 2020 till midnight|
|Date of verification of all testimonials||to be notified later|
Midnapore College Admission 2020 : Guidelines
1. The admission will be done through Online Merit Based System
2. Online Application form will be available at official college website www.midnaporecollege.ac.in
3. Application fee of Rs.250 (Two hundred and fifty) per subjects to be paid online through payment gateway mode
4. An applicant may submit online application forms for more than one (01) honours subjects , preference wise and choose two Generic Elective (GE) subjects from the list (one for 1st & 2nd Semester and second for 3rd & 4th Semester)
5. Merit List for Admission will be based on marks obtained in best five subjects of WBCHSE and in case of other boards the candidates must have passed in 5 recognize subjects including at least one language subject in the qualifying examination.
6. An Mobile SMS will be sent to each applicant after the successful submission of the application form with requisite fee (s)
7. Minimum 2 seats for NRI and 2 seats for National Quota will be reserved in each subjects
8. All admissions are provisional and will be cancelled if the documents are found not in conformity with the declaration in the forms submitted online.
9. For admission Related quires contact to ‘Help-Desk’ number 03222-275847
10. Admission for SC/ST/OBC/PWD students will strictly be made as per government rules.
Midnapore College Admission 2020 : Merit List
Students may apply online for Medinapore College Admission 2020. To read more details about Seat capacity, how to apply, admission procedure, Course information, admission criteria, applicant status and other details , simply go through official admission portal.