More than 9,000 opportunities at Indian Railways! Apply now
More than 9,000 opportunities : The Indian Railways has begun the enlistment procedure for contracting constables and sub-overseers under Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Force.
Every one of the hopefuls can apply through the endorsed design most recent by June 30 on the official site, the connection for which is indianrailways.gov.in
Through this enlistment procedure, the Indian Railways will fill around 9,739 opening for the post of RPF constable/RSPF Sub Inspector (SI).
Further, 50 for every penny of the opening have been saved for the female competitors.
Opportunity points of interest:
Add up to posts: 9,739
Name of the post:
- Number of opportunities for men for the post of constable: 4,408
- Number of opportunities for ladies for the post of constable: 4,216
- Number of opportunities for men for the post of Sub Inspector (SI): 819
- Number of opportunities for ladies for the post of Sub Inspector (SI): 301
The most effective method to apply:
- Go to the official site of Indian Railways, indianrailways.gov.in
- Tap on the significant connection
- Enter all the required points of interest in the endorsed arrange
- Tap on submit
Stage 1: Written exam
Stage 2: PET
Stage 3: PST
Stage 4: Medical Examination
The hopefuls get a stipend of Rs 21,700 + different remittances for a constable and Rs 35,400 + different recompenses for a Sub Inspector.
The hopefuls likewise need to clear the last examination toward the finish of the preparation to land the last position offer.
RPF/RPSF Recruitment 2018: Important dates
- Last date to apply online for the RPSF Constable/SI Recruitment: June 30, 2018
- Expected exam date of RPF/RPSF: September 2018 or October 2018
(This Story Originating From NDTV)