WBCHSE HS Review, Scrutiny PPS-PPR 2020, here
Apply Online for WBCHSE PPS-PPR 2020
The West Bengal Council of Higher Education (WBCHSE) is set to open online/ offline applications process for ‘Post Publication Scrutiny’ (PPS) and ‘Post Publication Review’ (PPR) of answer scripts of Higher Secondary examination (Ucchha Madhyamik Pariksha) 2020 on and from August 1.
Interested students or guardians may apply online or offline mode for WBCHSE HS PPS PPR 2020 as per guidelines issued by the Bengal Higher Education Board.
|Starting Date of Online/ Offline PPS PPR 2020||Midnight of July 31|
|Closing date||Midnight of August 31|
|WBCHSE HS PPS PPR 2020 Result publication date||to be notified later (September 2020)|
|WBCHSE official website for PPS-PPR instructions and offline form download||wbchse.nic.in (notification)|
|WBCHSE PPS PPR 2020 Online form & result portal||wbchseppsppr.in|
WBCHSE HS PPS PPR 2020: Instructions
1 A candidate who has appeared at H.S examination 2020 may apply for online/ offline Post Publication Scrutiny (PPS) or Post Publication Review (PPR) of his/her answer script (s) within the period from July 31 to August 31 (midnight)
2. Candidate will have to submit Roll No and HS Mark Sheet number for submission of online PPS PPR 2020
3. A candidate may apply for offline PPS/PPR through his/her school. He/she shall submit his/her prayer for PPS/PPR as the case may be to the head of the institution on plain paper stating clearly :
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No
- Name of the subject (s) for which PPS/PPR is sought for along with self-attested photo copy of mark-sheet and the prescribed fees.
4. Application Fee for PPR is Rs.75 for each subject and PPS fee Rs.50 for each subject.
5. Application for PPS/PPR shall be restricted to theoretical paper (s) only. Applicant may seek review/scrutiny in all subjects, in which he/she actually appeared in written examination.
6. Candidate may apply only for PPS or PPR for any particular subject. A candidate can’t apply both for PPS and PPR in a particular subject.
However, the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) published WB HS Result 2020 on July 17. Students those who not satisfied of their HS Result 2020, may apply for WBCHSE PPS PPR 2020 within the mention schedule as per specific guidelines. Probably, the WBCHSE HS PPS PPR Result 2020 may declare on September 2020.
Read Also : Online College Admission Date-sheet in Bengal