Bengal Schools to reopen from Feb 12, check guidelines
EducationWest Bengal by Kunal on add comment Bengal Schools reopen notification Partha Chatterjee Partha Chatterjee news West Bengal Schools reopening guidelines 244 views
Offline Classes to resume for students of Class 9-12
Kolkata: West Bengal Education Minister Partha Chatterjee, on Tuesday, announced that schools in the state will be reopening for class 9 to class 12 from February 12 with proper Covid-19 SOPs and guidelines. Students will be allowed to attend offline classes with parental consent.
Partha Chatterjee said the school administration will be scrutinized on the basis of how effectively they are following the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
He added “the schools are being thoroughly sanitized”
However, the schools across the state have remained shut in since March 16, 2020.
School reopening guidelines :
- Arrangements have to made for thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all areas in the school campus and ensure proper ventilation in indoor spaces.
- Proper working hand washing facilities have to maintained.
- School authorities have to ensure availability of key supplies like thermometers, disinfectants etc
- have to maintain six feet distance between students
- The consent of parents will stay mandatory for attending offline classes
- Students and staffs from containment zones should not been attending physical classes.
- Attendance should not be mandatory
Read Also: CBSE Class 10, 12 examinations date-sheet
Tags : Bengal Schools reopen notificationPartha ChatterjeePartha Chatterjee newsWest Bengal Schools reopening guidelines