AIMIM chief Owaisi express’ disappointment to Union over All Party Meeting
Modi’s All Party Meeting on Galwan Valley clash
New Delhi : India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi will presides the ‘all party meeting’ on Friday to discuss the India-China clash at Galwan Valley of Ladakh. In order to discuss the situation in the border areas ,PM Modi has called a all party meeting at 5 P.M on June 19. But, But Hyderabad base AIMIM party supremo Asaduddin Owaisi writes to PM stating “it is disappointing that my party was not invited to today’s ‘All Party Meeting” on China border issue which was to be chaired by you”
The All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul issued a whitepaper with 11 questions – such as
1.How much Indian territory is under Chinese occupation since May 2014 ?
2. How many security personnel has India lost due to Chinese incursions or ‘faceoffs’ ?
3. What is the status of Territory at Nathua La (Sikkim) where a ‘faceoff’ was reported between Indian and Chinese Force on 9th May ?
4. How many times have talks been held between your government and the government of China since you took office ?
5. What is the status and scope of negotiations with the Chinese ?
6. How many incursions have been made into Indian territory by Chinese Force ?
7. Who is responsible for the loss of lives of 20 Indians personnel in the recent dace-off ?
8. If the Indian soldiers were reportedly armed in the most recent standoff, why did they not open fire following the killing of their Commanding Officer by China ?
9. What were the intelligence inputs about Chinese movements that were ignored by the government ?
10. Has China communicated that India violated the bilateral border agreement by altering the constitutional status of Ladakh by making it a Union Territory and abrogating Article 370 ?
11. Why has the government not disclosed information regarding negotiations with China since the current government came to power in 2014 ?
Wrote to @PMOIndia about the growing concerns regarding Chinese incursions into Indian territory. We’ve lost 20 brave personnel besides our territory to Chinese occupation.
Recovering this territory by any means necessary is the best way to avenge the killings of our men pic.twitter.com/8GlIMxZQ9l
— Asaduddin Owaisi (@asadowaisi) June 19, 2020
However, AAP and RJD also in exclusion on today’s all party meeting . RJD’s Tejashwi Yadav questioned in a tweet why his party was not invited. He wrote ” Dear @DefenceMinIndia @PMOIndia , just wish to know the criteria for inviting political parties for tomorrow’s All Party meet on Galwan Valley. I mean the grounds of inclusion/exclusion. Because our party hasn’t received any massage so far. ”
Dear @DefenceMinIndia @PMOIndia, Just wish to know the criteria for inviting political parties for tomorrow's #AllPartyMeet on #GalwanValley. I mean the grounds of inclusion/exclusion. Because our party @RJDforIndia hasn't received any message so far.
— Tejashwi Yadav (@yadavtejashwi) June 18, 2020
AAP leader Sanjay Singh tweeted “There is a strange ego-driven government at the centre. AAP has a government in Delhi and is main opposition in Punjab. But, on vital subject, AAP’s view are not needed ? The country is waiting for what the Prime Minister will say at the meeting. ”
However, according to ANI report, 20 parties will attend the virtual meeting in which Home Minister Amit Shah , Defence Minister Rajnath Singh and BJP President JP Nadda will also be present. The Defence Minister had personally called and invited all leaders on behalf pf Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday.
According to source, only parties has at least 5 MP are called for ‘All Party Meeting’ .
Read Also : Australia Cyber attack – China behind