Tamil Nadu Issues SOPs for Domestic Air Travel
Chennai , ANI : A day before domestics flights start operation in India, the Tamil Nadu Government issues SOPs (Standard Operation Protocol) for domestic air travelers. TN government has come with new portal TNePass where all incoming flyers will have to register themselves. According to report, all travelers coming into the state shall register themselves in TNePass ( https://tnepass.tnega.org) portal and (if asymptomatic ) shall undergo 14 days home quarantine.
Tamil Nadu issues SOPs for Domestic Air-travel
Tamil Nadu Government issues SOPs for domestic air travel- All travellers coming into the state shall register themselves in TNePass portal and (if asymptomatic) shall undergo 14-day home quarantine. pic.twitter.com/XwfmTFPKtO
— ANI (@ANI) May 24, 2020
While applying for the TNePass , the incoming passengers will get a self declaration form. TN govt. issues following guidelines –
- It is mandatory for alldomestic air travellers flying into Tamil Nadu to register their details online in TNePass portal.
The passengers while applying for TnePass shall give the declaration to the following effect ,for getting TNePass :
- Not residing in any containment zone
- Not suffering from any fever/ cough/ any respiratory distress
- Not under quarantine
- If I/We develop any of the above mentioned symptoms , I shall contact the concerned health authorities immediately
- Have not tested covid-19 positive in the last two months
- Eligible to travel as per the extant norms
- Make my mobile no / contact details available to the TNe-Pass
- I / we understand that if I/We undertake the air journey on false information , without meeting the eligibility criteria, i/we would be liable to penal action
- I/We undertake to adhere to the health protocol and quarantine norms prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- If more than one persons travels in a group, the details of all persons shall be entered using the ‘add family members ‘ option in the TNePass portal
- Travel permit will be issued with a QR Code in the registeted mobile no/ email
- The airline staff shall insist the details of entry pass obtained from TNePass before issuing the boarding pass
- Travellers can use own vehicle or rented vehicles for travel from airport to their home. The vehicle no must be indicated in the portal.
- Travellers on arival in Tamil Nadu airport shall show the details of registration in TNePass registration desk at the airport. Passengers who are without entry in TNePass will not be allowed to moved out without making entry.
- After undergoing medical screening for any symptoms of Covid-19, asymptomatic persons shall undergo home quarantine for 14 days.
Read also : Urvashi Rautela Cigar Smoking viral video