Uttarakhand issues SOPs for domestic air travels
Dehradun , ANI : A day before of domestic flights starts operation in India, the Uttarakhand government has issued a detailed guideline / SOPs (Standard Operation Protocol) for domestic air travellers. State disaster management authorities issues Standard Operating Procedures of domestic flights.
Uttarakhand issues SOPs for Domestic Air Travels
Uttarakhand: State Disaster Management Authority issues Standard Operating Procedures for passengers of domestic flights;they'll be kept in institutional quarantine for time period as specified by state govt unless they show symptoms which require quarantine in medical facilities pic.twitter.com/JmVp4zqyRG
— ANI (@ANI) May 24, 2020
Guidelines for inbound passengers :
- All passengers shall kept in institutional quarantine for a specific time period .
- All inbound passengers shall be given choice to select quarantice centre on their own. Complete list of quarantine centers, on payment basis, shall be available at airport help desk.
- Only earmarked vehicle exempted by district administration are used for transportation
- Movements to/ from containment zones is completely prohibited .
- Read deatils above . (ANI Tweet)
SOPs for Outbound Passengers:
- Guidelines of Airport Authority of India to be followed .
- Passengers to travel in an authorized taxi / personal vehicle following guidelines of MHA and State Government .
Read Also : Uttar Pradesh issues Guidelines for Air Travels