close
The home was destroyed in the fatal blaze, despite the desperate efforts of fire crews (Credit : TNV)

Baby was trapped inside the home

Sydney : A infant has tragically died after becoming trapped inside a burning home in Bargo, South-West of Sydney. Emergency crewed were called to the scene Avon Dam Road around 6:21 p.m on Sunday night and arrived to find the burning house well alight.

Three adults and a child who managed to escape the blaze were taken to hospital suffering smoke inhalation and shock.

During a search of the property by fire fighters, the infant was found unresponsive inside and later died at the spot.

Infant dies inside a burning home in Bargo

The fire completely destroyed the home and fire fighters are still battling to extinguish the flames.

Avon Dam road was closed all local traffics ,with diversion put in place for drivers however it has since reopened. .

Read Also : Concern for missing man Andrew Startin

Tags : Avon Dam Road closed burning homeBargo House fireburning home in BargoHome burning in South-West of SydneyIdentity of Bargo burning homeinfant dies in a burning house Bargo

Leave a Response