Big Brother season 20: Game On
Season 20 of Big Brother kicks off at 8 p.m. ET tonight on CBS
Before tonight’s premiere of Big Brother, EW has obtained an exclusive first look at the season 20 cast (below). Sixteen players — including a former undercover cop, a female pro football player, a Las Vegas entertainer, and a pageant queen — will compete in the annual summer game.
And good news for veteran fans: There won’t be any returning players joining the action this season. While the last three non-celebrity editions of BB (seasons 18, 19, and the CBS All Access edition) featured returning players, executive producer Allison Grodner told EW Radio recently that she will leave past players in the past.
“I can confirm there will not be,” she told EW Morning Live. “It’s different. We always try to mix it up and keep it fresh and this year, as you’ve already seen, there are 16 brand new houseguests that will be playing this game.”
Big Brother‘s brand new season is set to premiere in just a few hours and we’re introducing you to all 16 contestants taking part this summer!
Julie Chen will be back hosting the new season tonight, which features a cast of completely new house guests and no returning players.
The premiere is actually a two-part event, with one part premiering tonight (June 27) and the second part debuting on Thursday (June 28).
Stick with Just Jared as we’ll be updating about the evicted houseguests all season.
Hometown: Orlando, Fla.
Current City: Orlando, Fla.
Occupation: Substitute teacher
– I wet the bed until the age of 10, which helped me be skilled at the laundry at an early age.
– I secretly love Taylor Swift. I’ll listen to her while I work out and my favorite line is, “It’s a love story, baby just say yessss.”
– I have a blue-nose pitbull who’s my world and I treat him like my child.
Hometown: Stuarts Draft, Va.
Current City: Stuarts Draft, Va.
– I used to be a hair stylist before becoming a welder fabricator.
– I raised honeybees.
– I catch critters, like snakes and racoons, with my bare hands.
Hometown: Rossford, Ohio
Current City: Hilton Head, S.C.
– I fell in a muddy construction hole at 3 AM once and was stuck in there for 30 minutes.
– I spent six months traveling Australia.
– I got bit in the face by a fish at the Great Barrier Reef.
– I fell off a pool slide when I was a kid and died… kinda.
– I was a champion bowler.
Hometown: Lee’s Summit, Mo.
Current City: Atlanta, Ga.
Occupation: Flight attendant
– I’m the first-ever African-American Miss Missouri.
– I’m a closet “dweeb” who loves cartoons and Marvel Comics.
– I was once was on a flight where the engine blew.
– I get hit on every day while being a flight attendant.
Hometown: Miami, Fla. via Spain
Current City: West Hollywood, Calif.
Occupation: Professional dancer
– I have a very short fuse when it comes to my height.
– I was nearly fired in the middle of a dance performance.
– I say I’m 5’0″, but I’m only 4’8″.
– I was born in Cuba while my parents were living there for work. (They’re from Spain, originally.)
Hometown: Village Mills, Texas
Current City: College Station, Texas
Occupation: College student
– In fourth grade, I raised a goat named Ringo for FFA (Future Farmers of America). I never raised one again.
– I volunteer at St. Joe’s hospital for the mentally ill because my father suffers from mental illness.
– In sixth grade, I found out that I was adopted.
– I have two fears that seem unreasonable: Chainsaws and crossing the street.
Hometown: Parsippany, N.J.
Current City: Wanaque, N.J.
Occupation: Former undercover cop
– I ran for office for Passaic County Freeholder.
– I MUST take baths at night.
– I was called “The Hammer” in college.
– I was my state wrestling champion in high school and also earned a football scholarship to Northwestern University.
– After college, I put my muscle to use in the NYPD and became a lead in their OCID (Organized Crime Investigation Division).
Hometown: San Diego, Calif.
Current City: Tempe, Ariz.
Occupation: Pro football player
– My mother is Filipino and met my father in the Philippines while he was traveling in the Navy.
– I was fiercely loyal to my first job in high school and worked at Smart & Final for 11 years.
– I moved to Scottsdale for a girl, then broke up after a few months living there, but ended up staying there and made a new life for myself!
– Big Brother is the only TV show I watch and it’s my tradition with my dad.
Hometown: Somerset, Ky.
Current City: Bowling Green, Ky.
Occupation: Medical sales rep
– I write love notes to my dog before work.
– I volunteered for Big Brothers and Big Sisters in 2016 and 2017.
– I hold my high-school record for the 40-yard dash for over a decade.
– I’ve been mistaken for Justin Timberlake and Ryan Reynolds.
Age: 29 (turns 30 on 7/15)
Hometown: Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Current City: Las Vegas, Nev.
Occupation: Vegas entertainer
– I can do a killer monkey impression.
– I use my power over men to make huge tips on the job.
– My friends call me “Craychel.”
Hometown: Shorewood, Ill.
Current City: Chicago, Ill.
Occupation: Shipping manager
– I got catcalled while working at AMC during Fifty Shades Of Grey.
– I’m a 26-year-old virgin who has never been kissed.
– I got grounded when my brother threw up on me.
– I got into argument with a customer at AMC
Angie “Rockstar” Lantry
Age: 34 (turns 35 on 6/22)
Hometown: Columbia, Md.
Current City: Columbia, Md.
Occupation: Stay-at-home mom
– I worked for a traveling petting zoo and performed with the animals.
– I have a turtle that is 24 years old.
– A unicorn walked me down the aisle during my wedding.
– I gave natural birth to all of my kids.
Chris “Swaggy C” Williams
Hometown: Bridgeport, Conn.
Current City: Bridgeport, Conn.
Occupation: Day trader
– I have a photographic memory.
– I’m taking swimming lessons.
– I hate spending any time at the beach.
Hometown: Hilton Head, S.C.
Current City: Playa Vista, Calif.
Occupation: Fitness model
– I give 10-percent of my income to a different charity each month.
– I love to pretend I’m not athletic when I’m on a date and then crush them in a game.
– I tried out for my high-school football team.
Hometown: Oakdale, Conn.
Current City: Charlestown, Mass.
Occupation: Cyber security engineer
– I hack into my friends’ computers for fun.
Hometown: Plainview, N.Y.
Current City: Encino, Calif.
Occupation: Life coach
– I’m often caught sleeping with my eyes open, which is terrifying for those I live with.
– Years ago, I went to a psychic medium with the hopes of connecting with my deceased grandfather, but the medium surprised me by revealing I would soon be one of the most influential self-help women in the world.
– If I sense bad energy with family or friends I will (without invitation) start to sage them until the negativity is cleared.
– I have a blog called From Betches To Buddhas.
BIG BROTHER 20 PREMIERE TIME & DATE: The 2018 premiere of Big Brother will begin its two-night premiere on June 27, 2018. On Wednesday night, the 27th, the show will premiere at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT. It will air on Thursday night, June 28, 2018, at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT.
BIG BROTHER 2018 SCHEDULE: The show will air Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday nights, with the live feeds kicking in after the 9 p.m. PT episode ends on June 28, 2018. So, the live feeds will start at 10 p.m. PT on Thursday, June 28th/Friday, June 29th, at 1 a.m. ET. As for the schedule for the season, CBS reported Big Brother will air Sundays (8 – 9 p.m. ET/PT) beginning July 1, 2018; Wednesdays (9 – 10 p.m. ET/PT) starting July 4, 2018; and Thursdays (9 – 10 p.m. live ET/delayed PT) beginning July 5, 2018, featuring the live eviction show.
HOW TO WATCH BIG BROTHER 2018 LIVE FEEDS: CBS All Access: This service lets you watch a live stream of your local CBS channel (most markets included), as well as all of CBS’ on-demand library. It’s ultimately the same as the above option, only you’re watching through CBS’ digital platform rather than Amazon’s. You can sign up for a free 7-day trial, and then you can watch CBS live on your computer via the CBS website, or on your phone, tablet or streaming device via the CBS app. With CBS All-Access, not only can fans watch the show, they can also keep an eye on the cast in the house 24/7, with the live feeds available via All-Access.
News Source: ew.com, justjared.com, heavy.com