Hong Kong Bans Entry of Hubei Residents
Digital Desk , Shanghai : New coronavirus outbreak alert . Hong Kong bans entry of China’s Hubei province residents where the new coronavirus outbreak was first reported. Health authorities around the world are racing to prevent a pandemic after more than 2050 people were infected in China and 56 have died.
A handful of cases of infection have been reported in other countries , including Thailand, Australia, USA , France and Canada. But still no fatalities have been recorded outside China.
In caution of coronavirus outbreaks , world already taken some necessary measures to prevent the fatalities. Such as
- US to evacuate diplomatic staffs , citizens from Wuhan city
- China imposes temporary nationwide ban on sale of wildlife
- Lunar New Year holiday has been disrupted
- India issues Travel advisory . People coming from China will have to go Airport medical screening
- United Kingdom already taken positive measures . Suspects neutralized in Eden-burg
- Countries including the US , UK and Australia begins health screening in Airport .
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus going to visit Beijing to meet officials and health expert to dealing with the coronavirus.
Read Also : New Coronavirus Symptoms
China’s National Health Commission Minister Ma Xiaowei said the incubation period for the new coronavirus can range from one to 14 days, during which infection can occur. Chinese ruled Hong Kong , which has six confirmed cases of coronavirus affection, bans entry of China’s Hubei Province visitors. The rule does not apply to Hong Kong residents .
(With inputs from Reuters)