MacDill KC-135 Fly Past : See Maps (Hospitals)
Mac Dill Air Force Base will send at least one KC-135 refueling tanker into the sky to fly over area hospitals. Mac Dill Air Force base is saying thank you to those working on the front lines during the novel coronavirus pandemic. Team Mac Dill will fly past two KC-135 overhead to salute front lines warriors. Twelve different hospitals around Tampa Bay will be able to see the tribute.
MacDill KC-135 Fly Past : Hospital List and Time (MAP)
- Tampa General Davis Island at 10:30 a.m.
- Brandon Regional at 10:33 a.m.
- Riverview Regional at 10:34 a.m.
- South Bay Hospital at 10:35 a.m.
- Sarasota Memorial at 10:39 a.m.
- St Anthony (St Pete) at 10:54 a.m.
- St Pete Gen Women’s Hospital at 10:55 a.m.
- Pines Bay VA at 10:55 a.m.
- Largo Medical Center at 10:56 a.m.
- Children’s Medical Center at 10:58 a.m.
- Tampa Gen ( North Tampa) at 11:03 a.m.
- USF at 11:04 a.m.
MacDill KC-135 Flypast : General Information
According to the report, the honor flight will be piloted a combination of active duty and reserve reams from the 6th Air Refueling Wing and the 927th Air Refueling wing stationed at MacDill Air Force Base.
The MacDill KC-135 flyover begins this morning at 9:30 A.M .